We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone tried the Clinton Inn?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone tried the Clinton Inn?

I'm wondering if any of the members have tried the Clinton Inn. It was recommended by an aquaintance, and I'd like to hear a little more about it.

Thanks

Clifton Park, NY
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone tried the Clinton Inn?

I stayed at the Clinton Inn a few years ago. It was very nice. Had 2 nice adjoining rooms that were quite comfortable and very clean. The pool is very nice. It was early in the season so I never made it to the beach, but I hear it is wonderful. A bit off the beaten track, so you have to drive to the village. But if your looking for somewhere a bit quieter than the strip, you won't be dissappointed.

Mary

long island
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone tried the Clinton Inn?

Hi,

I haven't stayed there but my friend did and her only complaint as that the walk to the beach was tough, and that either coming or going back, i'm not sure, was a really hard walk, up a big incline. She also said the beach was on the small side. I drove through the place last summer and it looked very nice. Pool looked big and the hotel was surrounded by a lot of trees, which is very nice.

Diane