We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pine Grove Ranch

Levittown...
Level Contributor
240 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Pine Grove Ranch

Usually I'm on this site about travel abroad so it never occurred to me to check it for Pine Grove. Well, after reading the reviews I am feeling ill. We are having our family renuion there this weekend and at least now I know what to expect!! I'm afraid if I tell my sister about the reviews she'll refuse to go. Regardless, I'm going to try and have the best time with my family. I will take lots of pictures for would be visitors so they can make their own decision. I'll try my best not to be a downer with complaints to others. But I will make my feelings (good or bad) known to Pine Grove when I leave.

The good reviews seem to be from people who've joined and posted on the same day and never posted again. So I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I thank the posters who did include pictures. I leave Friday Aug. 1. If anyone has any insight let me know. Thanks.

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pine Grove Ranch

LK30.......Im interested on your opinion of The Pine Grove...........now that your reunion is well over. No, I am not an employee or in anyway affiliated with the resort. I would just like to pass your opinion on the a friend who is thinking of booking this place next summer. Thanks for your input.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
71 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pine Grove Ranch

The place is a filthy, bug infested dump. All the positive reviews on Trip Advisor are posted by employees/affiliates of the Pinegrove and are not legitimate. Stay away.

3. Re: Pine Grove Ranch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, October 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kerhonkson
More Kerhonkson Topics