We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer trip

pa
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
summer trip

we are considering a summer trip to jamaca. it is a graduation present for my 17 year old daughter. I would like some advice on a resort, here are our priorities:

1. beach front on fabulous beach

2. all inclusive with entertainment (music) at the resort

3. nice swimming pool

4. prefer a resort that does not exlcude a 17 year old from anything - i.e. adults only areas that she could not be apart of

5. other older teens for her to meet

6. not extremely uptight if we decide to allow her to have a glass of wine at dinner or a cocktail with us by the pool (please don't flame me, she will not be getting drunk!)

7. very laid back

8. easy access to excursions, shopping, etc.

I know this is a lot - if anyone has any ideas that would be close to this could you let me know so I can start my search?

Thanks so much!!

staten island
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: summer trip

You have posted in the Jamaica, NY forum.

Post here instead- tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147309-i69-Jamaic…

Edited: 11:15 am, January 18, 2013
pa
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: summer trip

please ignore this - wrong forum and I don't know how to delete it. sorry

3. Re: summer trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, October 08, 2015