we are considering a summer trip to jamaca. it is a graduation present for my 17 year old daughter. I would like some advice on a resort, here are our priorities:
1. beach front on fabulous beach
2. all inclusive with entertainment (music) at the resort
3. nice swimming pool
4. prefer a resort that does not exlcude a 17 year old from anything - i.e. adults only areas that she could not be apart of
5. other older teens for her to meet
6. not extremely uptight if we decide to allow her to have a glass of wine at dinner or a cocktail with us by the pool (please don't flame me, she will not be getting drunk!)
7. very laid back
8. easy access to excursions, shopping, etc.
I know this is a lot - if anyone has any ideas that would be close to this could you let me know so I can start my search?
Thanks so much!!