We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lucatellis or Italian carry out for 70 people?

buffalo,ny
Level Contributor
351 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lucatellis or Italian carry out for 70 people?

Narrowed it down to 2 choices. Anyone tried the chix and pasta at Italian carry out? Is it the same quality as lucatellis! I know it's not a food forum, just any help is greatly appreciated. Also, we are at homewood suites by Hilton, I think it is close to both locations. Thanks foodies!

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
680 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lucatellis or Italian carry out for 70 people?

Check into Joe's, they are actually doing a pretty nice job with their catering lately.

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
680 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lucatellis or Italian carry out for 70 people?

OK, I saw your other post- teens & families?

The Rose does meals for many Cornell teams, with the sorts of things you are looking for. The can do pasta, wings, chili, all sorts of stuff.

Joe's also does 'team meals'.

Wegman's does an excellent job with their catered items, you can get the sub platters with chips and such for your lunches. You can also get the cookie platters.

Also fun and local would be ordering a bunch of 'Hot Truck' style subs from Shortstop Deli- think hot melty cheese & sauce on Italian bread.

Or Wings over Ithaca for boneless wings and fries- lots of sauce flavors. Go for the boneless so you don't have to compare to your buffalo wings ;)

Ithaca Bakery is excellent, but expensive.

When you are calling around to the restaurants, ask if they do 'team meals' or if they cater for 'Cornell or Ithaca College Teams'. The answers will help you determine if they are going to be a good value for your money and be stuff that your teens might like- the more teams that are using them already, the better your luck is going to be. If you are coming for a sport that has a team at IC or Cornell, call up that sports office and see if they have a recommendation that they are using already for their team meals- that might be fun for your group if you could tell them 'I picked out the place that the XYZ College Team gets their team meals from'

buffalo,ny
Level Contributor
351 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lucatellis or Italian carry out for 70 people?

Wow. Thank you so much! Will check into Joes and Ithaca Bakery looks great for the moms to get a nice lunch!

4. Re: Lucatellis or Italian carry out for 70 people?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 21, 2014