We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed from Australia.

Perth
11 posts
Save Topic
Help needed from Australia.

Hi all,

I'm planning to go to NYC in Decemebr and owuld like to visit Hunter Mtns for some skiing.

This will also be my first time skiing.

I am thinking of staying @ Forestor Lodge, however I have no idea how much other things are.

Would anyone be able to lead me to a website that has the costs of things like ski hiire, lift pass etc?

I have absolutely no equipment for skiing myself.

I am going there on the 21st Dec and leaving on the 24th Dec.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
145 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed from Australia.

Have you tried google?.

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed from Australia.

Try hunter mountain web site:

www.huntermtn.com

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,966 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed from Australia.

Many schools in the area will be on vacation during the time you mention. I would attempt to get hotel reservations NOW--otherwise you may find yourself building an igloo. ( also verify snow conditions)

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help needed from Australia.

Da PimpDaddy:

I'm interested in knowing how your trip to Hunter went. Please give us a run down.

5. Re: Help needed from Australia.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 15, 2009