We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

fort lauderdale
Level Contributor
88 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

hi all

I am thinking of going to Hudson for three days. have never been before. I have been to Woodstock and saugerties many time s and love them both. I will be traveling with a small dog.

it seems difficult to find pet friendly in Hudson area. Also. Would you guys say the Hudson area is as striking as the surroundings of the Woodstock area? t hanks

Hudson, NY
Level Contributor
17 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

The Barlow has a pet friendly room and is located right in downtown Hudson. Tons of things to do, although late Fall/Winter are somewhat more quiet.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
6,759 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

Totally different atmosphere I would say. Woodstock is a small town and Hudson is a small city.

3. Re: Hudson ,ny or back to Woodstock again for a three day ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, January 24, 2017