We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking at Hudson Amtrak station

Westdale, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
parking at Hudson Amtrak station

I am trying to find out what it would cost me to park at the Hudson Amtrak station next weekend. Can't seem to find an answer anywhere!

10 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18,647 posts
1. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

If you go to the official Amtrak web site and look at the bottom it will have a section where you can search for parking info.

Westdale, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

I tried that, and am not finding it. Can't even find a search button anywhere, or the word parking!

Edited: 9:05 am, January 25, 2017
1 post
3. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

Parking is free every day, all the time. Not sure if there is a 10 day limit or not, as they do not want cars parked there while someone goes to Florida for the winter. On Mondays-Thursdays, parking can fill up by mid-morning, but lots of parking on other days.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

I just found your message when searching for information about parking at the Hudson train station. Here's what I found out. The Amtrak site has a page for the Hudson station which has some minimal information about parking:

https://www.amtrak.com/stations/hud.html

The short term parking lot right next to the station does not allow overnight parking. The long term lot, a short walk away, does allow you to leave your car for multiple days for a fee of $5/day. Allow a few extra minutes to figure out the weird ticket machine. There is apparently an app available at app.mobile-now.com but when I try to connect on my phone I get nothing. There's also a "call to park" phone number posted: 518-304-1151.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
1 review
5. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

The person asked over a year ago

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

Well, perhaps someone else would be interested in this information. That's how I found the question--I was looking for the answer last week.

Woodstock, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
7. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

Thank you! I was searching for this EXACT information. You are AWESOME.

2 posts
8. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

Thank you for posting this. Yes. I found it helpful even though the original question was a year ago.

I was there today and I saw that it costs $5 a day for all day parking. They don't really explain how to pay though, and how anyone enforcing would know you paid.

Thank you again.

2 posts
9. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

Your post is incredibly rude and unnecessary. The poster was trying to be helpful and was helpful. You helped no one. Good job.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
10. Re: parking at Hudson Amtrak station

I forgot to add that even though this looks like a pay and display system, it is not. You don't need to walk all the way back to your car to display your ticket. But save the receipt just in case.

Reply to: parking at Hudson Amtrak station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted