We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying tickets from ETN website HELP

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Queretaro City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
327 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Buying tickets from ETN website HELP

I was on the ETN website today and it refused every credit card I tried to use. Has anyone else had this problem? Today I also bought bus tickets from another site so I know my credit cards are ok. I'm attempting to read the Spanish as well as I can. Am I missing something?

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying tickets from ETN website HELP

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. It would not accept my Mexican card either. It has never been a problem in the past.

Abilene, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying tickets from ETN website HELP

I experienced the same problems last year getting tickets from Cuernavaca to San Miguel. Finally a friend who lives in Mexico was able to make my reservations and purchase my tickets for me. This was a good thing as travel was in Jan. 2 and the buses and stations were all FULL!!! You might contact a hotel you are using to see if they can help you. Other choices are going to the bus station yourself ahead of travel time or seeing if a travel agent can help you.

3. Re: Buying tickets from ETN website HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, May 30, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Queretaro City