We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining out and prices.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
South America
1 post
Save Topic
dining out and prices.

Hi, I'm going on a business trip to Querétaro sometime soon and have been looking for information on restaurants over there. I will likely have to take out a group of 5-6 people to dinner and while I've been able to get some restaurants reccommendations, I still haven't figured out how hurtful the tab will be. Anyone can give me the ballpark? All I can find online about Querétaro is how beautiful the place is, but not how expensive/cheap the city is. Thanks.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dining out and prices.

In general it's very cheap here compared to most of Mexico. The most expensive restaurants will have main courses such as steaks running from 10 dollars (in San Miguelito) to 20 dollars (La Gaucha - Argentinian). Soups and desserts are 4-5 dollars. Beer shouldn't be much more than 3 dollars.

At the other end of the scale there's plenty of smaller places offering 3-course lunches for 5 dollars or you can stuff yourself from taco stands for 2-3 dollars.

2. Re: dining out and prices.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Queretaro City