We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal clear beach and July weather

Hartbeespoort...
Level Contributor
252 posts
58 reviews
39 helpful votes
Crystal clear beach and July weather

Does Nosy Be have any great crystal clear beaches? Can anyone please recommend a nice hotel with a gorgeous safe beach? We are traveling with a 6 year old in the beginning of July. Will it be warm enough to swim?

2 replies to this topic
Madagascar
Destination Expert
for Madagascar
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
87 reviews
56 helpful votes
1. Re: Crystal clear beach and July weather

Nosy Be and the west coast in general is warmer than the east coast. For me the east coast is WAY to cold to swim in July, I can tolerate swimming on Nosy Be in June, but have never tried in July, and whether you find it warm enough on the west will be up to what you are accustomed to. A lot of people go to Nosy Be in July it is peak season so I expect that it is tolerable. If you google sea temperature Nosy Be July you will get the actual water temperature. Too many hotels on the beach to mention, this site is a good place to start looking, but, July is already very heavily booked so I would not wait any more I would find somewhere I like and book it.

You might like to get off Nosy Be if you can still find a room for July on Nosy Komba, it is really peaceful with all hotels right on the water and with much nicer snorkelling etc.

Edited: 9:01 am, May 06, 2019
Hartbeespoort...
Level Contributor
252 posts
58 reviews
39 helpful votes
2. Re: Crystal clear beach and July weather

Thank you very much for the info.

Reply to: Crystal clear beach and July weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted