We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quad bikes

Which Bakau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
quad bikes

we drive a car in gambia, but what if any are the rules and regulations regarding a q pod or quad bike on the roads and beaches

lincoln
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quad bikes

dont know about the roads but they hire quads on the beach outside the senegambia hotel , bit expensive though twenty quid an hour last time i enquired hope this helps

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quad bikes

thinking of buying one

Market Harborough
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quad bikes

Judging from the lunatics driving them up and down the beach last year scattering all in their wake there would appear to be very few regulations !!

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: quad bikes

They are a nusiance on the beach and disturb everyone. Plus the fact they aggravate the dogs who end up chasing after them.

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: quad bikes

Room 101 for them and jet skis !!!

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: quad bikes

The General would not tolerate all this disturbance meetee

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
4,531 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: quad bikes

Sad to say that we could be a minority but I agree with Mee-tee and Northallerton they are a bit of a nuisance!!

Breeze

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: quad bikes

Well if all goes to plan Granny will be donning her leather vest and becoming a quad biker ... Steady Norfy. Only I'll be using mIne on road and into villages. I may just tear up the beach out of badness now :)

lincoln
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: quad bikes

bob the reason is there is more julbrew than petrol in the tearing down the beach lol

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: quad bikes

Would like to draw your attention to paragrah 4 subsection 3 line 29 of the prohition of scantily clad women riding quads on the beach. Under Gambian law this activity will not be tolerated in the hours of daylight and on a Saturday night. See case kannifing superior court versus mrs fatou ceesay

Edited: 4:36 pm, September 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bakau