We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great family accommodation and hassle-free

Which Greece hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great family accommodation and hassle-free

For families travelling independently to Athens I can't think of a better place to stay when you arrive than St Thomas' Bed and Breakfast -it's listed under Paenia rather than Athens so isn't the most obvious. Janet, the owner, meets you at the airport, whisks you back to her comfortable and homey house, and leaves you to relax in the garden, have a swim in the pool, play with the kitten or whatever. There's a reasonable taverna next door and in the morning a great breakfast by the pool and then a lift to your next point. We stayed in July with my teenage son and instantly escaped form all the pre-holiday tiredness-but when I think of the times I've arrived in strange cities with younger children and had to find buses, hotels etc when everyone is tired and a bit grousy then I wish there were more places like this!

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great family accommodation and hassle-free

This is the fourm for the city of Greece NY.

Scotland
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great family accommodation and hassle-free

Ooops. Sorry all. this review would NOT be very useful for you there.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great family accommodation and hassle-free

Never say never!

4. Re: Great family accommodation and hassle-free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:48 am, March 09, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Greece