We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Cross Country Ski Rentals?

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kids Cross Country Ski Rentals?

My family is going to visit Ellicottville in February, and we would like to rent cross country skis for my kids (ages 10 and 12). Can anyone recommend a local place where we can rent kids' cross country skis?

Holiday Valley told me that they only rent adult cross country skis.

Thanks!

/Don

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Cross Country Ski Rentals?

I didn't receive any responses to my question, so I thought I would post what I learned through other sources:

We did not find a general source for renting cross country equipment in Ellicottville.

Holiday Valley rents cross country equipment for adults. They were able to accommodate my 12 year old child, but could not supply equipment for my 10 year old.

Allegheny State Park (the Art Roscoe Cross Country Ski complex) had rental equipment for all ages. On week days you need to get the equipment from the park administration building, but on weekends they rent from the ski area warming hut.

Hope this info helps someone!

/Don

2. Re: Kids Cross Country Ski Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, October 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ellicottville