We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

east hamptons next july

Which East Hampton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
padova
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
east hamptons next july

hi, we are planning a visit to east hampton next july, around 26th, three people, wife, 20 yrs daughter and me. It will be our first time there and we are going to stay four nights/five days. Our budget will be about five/six hundreds a day. we are interested mainly in beach-life . we have no idea about the accomodation and the beatches to visit and to stay. Can you please help us?

thanks in advance

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,984 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: east hamptons next july

There are no hotels or resorts on the beach. There are some beautiful inns in East Hampton that are a bike ride from the beach, but even with your generous budget, not sure which will work for you. The nicest ones are

c/o the Maidstone

1770 House

Hedges Inn

Mill House Inn

East Hampton Point is not in the village but north closer to bay beaches. They have some lovely cottages but the location won't be as convenient if what you want is ocean beaches.

I've only give you places in East Hampton. If you stay at any of these, I think they provide parking passes for the beach which is usually only available to East Hampton town residents. Georgica Beach and East Hampton Main beach are both nearby and both lovely.

http://goo.gl/maps/c5gCq

If you want other options in other villages, post back.

padova
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: east hamptons next july

thank you .

can i add " the huntting inn" to your list? a friend of mine

two days ago told me it is a very nice b&b

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: east hamptons next july

If you want beach front accommodation, you will be limited to Montauk.

padova
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: east hamptons next july

i think we'll stay in east hampton . it will take few minutes to reach the beaches

Edited: 3:29 pm, August 14, 2013
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,984 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: east hamptons next july

You may add Huntting Inn to your list but I'd rather not add it to mine. ;) It doesn't have as much privacy on the grounds as the others and sits on a busy corner.

I did forget to mention Baker House which is an amazing place but likely over budget and the reviews for service there are disappointing. The grounds are gorgeous though and their pool area is wonderful. Most of the others don't have a pool.

padova
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: east hamptons next july

i think we'll get for "the Maidstone" It seems quite nice and offers a full half /board package.

it has also two beds rooms

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
95,984 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: east hamptons next july

It's a really lovely place. ;)

8. Re: east hamptons next july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about East Hampton