We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a few quick recs for my stay...

Long Island, NY
10 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a few quick recs for my stay...

Hi there! I am planning a girls weekend away the last weekend of July to a house I rented in East Hampton, specifically the Springs area. I'm looking for a few recommendations for the following:

-Dinner that Saturday night for 9 ladies (anyplace do a price fixe for a group that size?) Nothing crazy fancy or $$... I know Nick & Tonis, The Palm, etc., but some of us aren't high rollers. But not like a diner or burger joint either

-Where to go for nightlife after dinner (we are all in our late 20s) - within a 10-15 min cab ride would be ideal

-A good bagel place that will deliver. I'm thinking about having breakfast (something easy like bagels and fruit salad) delivered to the house Sunday morning so we all can munch as we pack up to leave.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
East Hampton
East Hampton
Hamptons, NY
East Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a few quick recs for my stay...

Hello hey girl,

I would recommend for dinner Aandra. The restaurant is waterfront and the sunsets are beautiful. The menu is lovely and the service last time we were there was above and beyond.

Nightlife..try Stephen Talkhouse in Amagansett for live music or Georgica, not sure.

As for a bagel or breakfast delivery I have never in my 10 years while living out here have heard of such a wonderful service!! Would LOVE it!! Pick some up while traveling out.

Have a fun and safe time!!

Mentioned in this post
Amagansett
Amagansett
Hamptons, NY
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,619 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a few quick recs for my stay...

Harbro Bistro

SL East

No one delivers breakfast (except maybe fresh direct or one of the supermarkets). Mary's Marvelous has opened in East hampton and has good breakfast stuff. Goldberg,sbagels is another option. You'll have to pick it up.

Mentioned in this post
East Hampton
East Hampton
Hamptons, NY
3. Re: Looking for a few quick recs for my stay...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 06, 2014