We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to the beach in East Hamptons???

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to the beach in East Hamptons???

Hello,my friends and I rented a house on Three mile hurbor road. How can we get to the beach? Is there good bay beach or ocean beach? What are the regulations?

And how we can get there without permit? Can we pay day fee?

Please help if anybody know any nice bay beach or ocean bech near by that we can go to.

Thank you very much

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
99,728 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to the beach in East Hamptons???

Ask the people you rented the house from! They should either provide a beach parking pass or perhaps you're within biking distance of a beach. You should have figured this out before renting the house! I dont think you can pay a day rate at any of the East Hampton beaches any more, but I'm not sure. Main Beach is lovely and they may have daily parking if you get there very early.

yelp.com/biz/east-hampton-main-beach-east-ha…

You might be able to park in the village and get a minvan bus to the beach. Ask your landlord.

2. Re: How to get to the beach in East Hamptons???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, December 23, 2013