We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

babysitting

Bridgehampton, New...
1 post
Save Topic
babysitting

My name is Thuy. Im from Vietnam, i have been to the US with my husband for 2 years now. Im 34 years old. Im working full tiem at the Bridgehampton golf Club as a receptoinist and Club house keeper from April to November. Now I'm looking for full time nany or babysitting or house keeper in the winter and part time in summer. Im very responsible and reliable. If you are looking some one who will take care your house or your kids very well, please email to me at: w_rose77@yahoo.com. Thanks.

1. Re: babysitting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, January 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about East Hampton