We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new hotel

New York
Level Contributor
18 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
new hotel

Last year I saw a new hotel being bult on Rt 13 I have seen nothing on its opening . Any news?

6 replies to this topic
Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new hotel

It just opened within the past few days.

Marcellus, New York
Level Contributor
932 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new hotel

Are you talking about the Finger Lakes BW? Drove by it the other day - looks like a nice hotel, but basically in the middle of nowhere. Not sure what the draw would be. Maybe the miniature golf?!

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new hotel

I agree that there is nothing currently near the Best Western. I assume they are trying to snag traffic from Ithaca-as the prices are quite high. There is a business park (Byrne Dairy Yogurt plant) opening near there soon.

New York
Level Contributor
18 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: new hotel

Hotel is located very close to Jets training camp

Vestal, New York
Destination Expert
for Auburn, Finger Lakes
Level Contributor
9,963 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: new hotel

They probably also figured that there is a need for parents to have a place to stay when visiting Cortland State or TC3 as all colleges in the area are widening their enrollment scope and increasing their numbers. Plus, as a previous poster said, Cortland is a cheaper and mare reliable lodging alternative this time of year especially on weekends.

New York
Level Contributor
18 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: new hotel

Only problem seems to be a bit overpriced for the area. Other hotels especially the Ramada are much more reasonable

Reply to: new hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cortland