We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Cooperstown
Search

Should we skip the Farmers Museum?

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
29,039 posts
31 reviews
38 helpful votes
Should we skip the Farmers Museum?
Save

We will only be in Cooperstown one full day, and we really want to do the HOF up right...look at everything, take our time. Out of either the Farmers Museum or the Art Museum, I'd rather do the art museum because there are some interesting special exhibits there. We have also been to lots of those old replica farm/outdoor places...is the one in Cooperstown that much more special/different?

Would we have time to do all 3 places in one day?

I don't want to buy the combo ticket when we arrive and only go to 2 attractions...and conversely I don't want to NOT buy it and find out we had time for all 3.

What do you all think?

conn
Level Contributor
4,065 posts
189 reviews
64 helpful votes
1. Re: Should we skip the Farmers Museum?
Save

you can easly do all 3 in a day, I like the farmers museum but make no mistake its not a Mystic Seaport or Colonal Willimsburg its a small regional museum not a must see at all costs type attraction

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
29,039 posts
31 reviews
38 helpful votes
2. Re: Should we skip the Farmers Museum?
Save

Thanks, just the guidance I was looking for.

3. Re: Should we skip the Farmers Museum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 21, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Cooperstown