We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oveerlook Bed & Breakfast

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
556 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Oveerlook Bed & Breakfast

Does anyone have comments about this B&B besides what's in the (older) reviews? They only have 4 reviews and nothing in the last 8 months. I have made a res. there but have not received email or written confirmation there even after calling to check on it. I was told it was coming and still nothing.

It sounds lovely, but I'm getting a little nervous and it's really past time to find something else for this summer if I can't count on them. Anyone know anything new about them, or can put my mind at ease? Thanks!!

Cooperstown, New...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oveerlook Bed & Breakfast

I live nearby Cooperstown and my husband works there in town everyday. Pine Street is a very busy street in Cooperstown and I went down it today on the way to take my husband his rain coat (Ugh this weather) If I had seen this earlier, I would have checked to make sure the sign was still up out front. Honestly that street was lined with tourist cars (I mean that in the nicest way possible, but please do not park in the 15 minute parking in front of the postoffice) Anyway, The Otsego County Chamber of Commerce should be able to help you find out any information you might need, even if the B&B isn't answering the phone. It has been in my experience that the chamber keeps the thier website very up to date and would have removed them from the list if they were no longer open. I wouldn't worry about no reviews in 8 months, The busy season in Cooperstown has just begun and it is very possible they have had very few guests to comment on thier place in the last snowy 8 months. If you would like, next time I go to get the mail, I'll try to notice what is up in the area.

2. Re: Oveerlook Bed & Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cooperstown