We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baseball Hall of Fame

Lansing Michigan
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Baseball Hall of Fame

My husband has suggested we drive from Michigan to Cooperstown for my 15 yr old son's spring break early April. Baseball is my son's favorite sport and while I too enjoy the game; I am not certain I enjoy it enough to drive 10 hours.

Is it worth the trip? Where should we stay? Would staying on a beautiful lake be worth the cost in April? Of course, a heated indoor pool will be the must for me. Do we need to reserve rooms now?

Are there any other recommended attractions either in Cooperstown or on the way that would make me feel even more that the 10 hour drive was worth the effort?

My husband and son would appreciate any nudging you can give me to support them. Thanks, K

1. Re: Baseball Hall of Fame

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 20, 2009