We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bringing food/beverages into Dreams Park

nj
Level Contributor
101 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
bringing food/beverages into Dreams Park

Question for those who have been there and done that at the park...I've been reading and hearing that I will not be allowed to bring in a cooler w/drinks for my son and his team...something written on the Dreams Park website that it has to do w/NY law or something? Could you please just tell me if you did bring bottles of water in a rolling cooler (or gatorade)? Were you ever stopped? Each parent is planning on bringing about 3 cases of water &/or Gatorade type drinks for the week - do you think we'll have a problem w/bringing them into the park? Also - if we do buy all the boys drinks in the park, just how expensive does this get? Thanks so much for your input!

kp

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bringing food/beverages into Dreams Park

I think our coach said they are allowed drinks in the dugout- there is probably a limit to one cooler per team or something- I can't remember what he said but they do allow it for the boys-

2. Re: bringing food/beverages into Dreams Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 01, 2009