We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Cooperstown
Search

Cooperstown Dream Park 2018

Yucaipa, California
1 post
Cooperstown Dream Park 2018
Save

Hi All!

My son is playing the 2018 tournament in June and this is his first time going to Cooperstown, so I wanted to see if anyone has any advice for hotels, food, etc.

1. Re: Cooperstown Dream Park 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 pm, November 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
499 posts
92 reviews
165 helpful votes
2. Re: Cooperstown Dream Park 2018
Save

There's lots of cool stuff to do in Cooperstown. Each time I go I usually stay at the Best Western, it's got a good location and the rates are reasonable. It's also a lot nicer then the motels in the area. I'd assume it books up pretty quick around baseball season, so you might want to make your teams reservations now.

Obviously check out the HOF while you're there, although it will be very busy. Food wise I like Toscana and the Back Alley Grill so I'd recommend either of those. Avoid the Pizza Hut at absolutely all cost.

3. Re: Cooperstown Dream Park 2018

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 17, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Cooperstown