We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yogi Bear's Camp Jellystone @ Birchwood Acres

NJ
1 post
Save Topic
Yogi Bear's Camp Jellystone @ Birchwood Acres

Can anyone provide info for this place? Good activities for a 7, 5, & 3 yr old? How long to stay before fun runs out? Clean?

thanks

Gip

Delaware
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Yogi Bear's Camp Jellystone @ Birchwood Acres

Lots of activities for the kids. Your childrens ages are perfect for this campground. We have stayed on 3 diffeent occassions over the past 2 years. You never have to leave the campground they have so many activities for the kids (and adults can have fun too). The pool is heated (80-82) and they have a small water park type pool for the kids. Our kids (7 and 5) wouldn't leave the pool to do the activities. Very friendly campers. Definetly a "Kid Friendly" place. Clean? I had no issues, compared to other campgrounds in the area it was clean"er". My wife thought it was dirty some days. I have been to way worse but hardly ever better. On my scale of 1 to 5, it was a 4.

2. Re: Yogi Bear's Camp Jellystone @ Birchwood Acres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 16, 2009