We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hancock, Old North Branch Inn

Haworth, New Jersey
Level Contributor
169 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Hancock, Old North Branch Inn

We need an overnight stay near Hancock to take my daughter to summer camp. I have scoured a long list of 'recommended' accommodations and there's not one we would consider staying. Many have no websites or have really bad reviews on tripadvisor. Does anyone know of the Old North Branch Inn in North Branch? It looks nice on the website, but...we all know looks can be deceiving. I would appreciate any advice. If we travel too far south from Hancock, we might as well continue on home.

Vestal, New York
Destination Expert
for Auburn, Finger Lakes
Level Contributor
7,317 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hancock, Old North Branch Inn

If you are willing to travel about 15 more miles west on 17 to the Deposit area, the Oquaga Lake Inn is worth checking out. There is also a resort in the Tennanah Lake area (near Roscoe, east of Hancock) that looks nice from the outside although I've never stayed there.

2. Re: Hancock, Old North Branch Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 28, 2009