We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yankee Game

Which Bronx hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
4 posts
Save Topic
Yankee Game

Hey I am planning to go to New York to see the Yankees on September 16th 2006. I am coming from Arizona! Yes Arizona but i am a big Yankees fan lol. Thanks for all the tips you posted, I have one question though, of all the airports which is the best to fly to. Thanks.

Level Contributor
62 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yankee Game

La Guardia is the closest to Manhattan, followed by JFK, then Newark. Each one of the Airports have equally convenient shuttle busses from their terminals into Manhattan. The La Guardia & JFK Shuttles generally drop off anywhere from Wall Street to Grand Central Station. The shuttle from Newark only drops off at Port Authority Terminal on 8th Avenue & 42 Street- near the Theatre District. I suggest you choose an airport based on: a) best fare b) the neighborhood/hotel you select for your stay.

Arizona
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yankee Game

Thanks!

3. Re: Yankee Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 16, 2009