We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Music Zoo' Guitar shop in Queens

Wales
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
'Music Zoo' Guitar shop in Queens

I'd love to hear from anyone who can tell me something of this guitar shop. Does it price more fairly than Manhattan? Are its electric guitars as good as they seem on the site? Is it easy to find? And is it in a safe area if I decide to buy and transport back to Manhattan? Unfortunately, I'm travelling this Saturday, so apologies for the short notice. Thanks!

Donna

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,429 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Music Zoo' Guitar shop in Queens

Donna, you've posted this on the Bronx forum. Since there is no Queens forum, you probably should just post it on the NYC forum. ;)

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60763-i5-New_York…

Mentioned in this post
Queens
Queens
New York
2. Re: 'Music Zoo' Guitar shop in Queens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 07, 2009