We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

We are searching for a cabin to stay in for a few days that in on the water. Would like the use of canoes or kayaks while there to explore the lake. Any suggestions? Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
Level Contributor
2,137 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

I am sure many places offer them for free - have you considered http://www.trouthouse.com/index.asp They have plenty of kayaks and canoes. Also even if you can't find a place that offers them for free there are places on the lake that rent kayaks and canoes

Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

Thanks. Do you have information about cabins on the lake not in Lake George Village but within the general area? I have contacted the Trout House already. Thanks.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

I would suggest the Depe Dene which is right in the middle of everything. They have plenty of options to rent like rooms, cottages a believe even a house on site. I have listed their website below, I have stayed here plenty of times and it is great. I hope this helps!

www.depedene.com/

New Jersey
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

Sorry I forgot one place that I have been to a few times as a youngster, The Candle Light Cottages right in Bolton Landing is a nice place as well. They as well as the Dene have everything you are looking for.

http://www.candlelightcottages.com/

Princeton, New...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

Horicon Heights is an amazing place on Northwest Bay-- 3 miles north of town of Bolton Landing. They have great cabins and a beautiful beachfront. Love it there! Here's the website: www.horiconheights.com

Edited: 9:01 am, July 14, 2014
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided

Thanks for this information!

Reply to: Cabins on lake with canoes or kayaks provided
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bolton Landing