We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moremi Camp SItes?

South Africa
2 posts
Save Topic
Moremi Camp SItes?

Howdy all,

We are not new to overlanding through Bots.

But need some feed back on the Moremi Nature Reserve camp sites.

We are deciding between Moremi site or Xakanxana site.

GPS points would be a great help too.

God Bless,

Miguel

1. Re: Moremi Camp SItes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:30 am, February 01, 2016
Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moremi Camp SItes?

Both sites are lovely and well worth a visit. You will definitely have to book in advance as most prime campsites are booked up months before.

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Moremi Camp SItes?

Hi Miguel,

I have third bridge gps : S19 10' 980 AND E23 24' 931

Xak BOAT STATION = S19 14' 411 AND E23 21' 417

Hope this helps when are you planning to travel?

california
Level Contributor
149 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moremi Camp SItes?

I just got back from moremi last week....I also went to savute. I loved moremi....we saw a lot more game at moremi than we did in savute. the atmosphere in moremi is amazing. we stayed at camp moremi. There are no water activites though...it's all game drives...you can go on a boat tour but you won't see much game.

5. Re: Moremi Camp SItes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 23, 2009