We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Last Lions showing in UK

Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
The Last Lions showing in UK

If anyone is interested The Last Lions filmed by Dereck and Beverly Joubert in Botswana is on at 9pm National Geographic Wild this Sunday. I have wanted to see it for ages despite Jeremy Irons!! C

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
4,755 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Last Lions showing in UK

Saw it last year and really enjoyed it---hope you do too. Actually, when I saw it the Jouberts were there and afterwards they answered some questions about the film. Great evening, it was.

Edited: 10:13 am, February 18, 2012
Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Last Lions showing in UK

Wow lucky you, I must admit I admire their life style, wish I had started doing what they do when I was young. Can only use my camcorder in Botswana this year and hope for the best. At least I have a HD one now. C

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
4,755 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Last Lions showing in UK

You and me both when it comes to wishing we'd started earlier!! At any rate, have a great time with the HD camcorder. Steve

Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Last Lions showing in UK

Thanks I will. Charlie

5. Re: The Last Lions showing in UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, May 31, 2013