We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

L.A. California
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

This is my first safari and I want it to be memorable. I want to explore the Okavango Delta. I need a knowledgeable helpful tour operator or someone to help me plan this trip. Delta Camp is one place I am interested in.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,228 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

That is what I thought. Just a matter of turning a page.

(Looks a nice place. Maybe I should try that one.)

L.A. California
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

Thank you Craig. I think I am on my way.

Bude, United Kingdom
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

Having just travelled to Botswana in July and August I would very highly recommend Gondwana Tours + Safari's. Steffi was really very thorough, helpful and wonderfully organised :

every place we stayed and had a fabulous time.

Steffi Presske

Senior Travel Consultant/Director

Gondwana Tours & Safaris

Maun, Botswana

P.O. Box 250/163 Wenela

Tel : +267 74645057 (mobile)

Tel : +267 6861971 (landline)

e-mail : info@gondwanatoursandsafaris.com

Wayzata, Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,857 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

Gretel - this is your first post and you created your profile this week. You also have no credible personal details in your profile. Didn't you use Trop Advisor to plan this safari?I hate to be negative but I hope you are a real, full paying traveler and not an employee of Gondwana.

Craig Beal - owner - Travel Beyond

Maun, South-East...
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

Don this is Steffi here, who arranged your trip while back. I am running my own company now, called Gondwana Tours and Safaris. Sorry we never got to meet, but I was always wondering how you enjoyed your trip?

Gondwana Tours and Safaris- Steffi

Maun, South-East...
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

Hi Craig

This is Steffi here at Gondwana Tours and Safaris in Maun. Gretel and her family traveled with us this year and seemed to have had a great experience. I met them personally in Maun on their way to the Delta and back. Unfortunately she does not work for us and prefers her home in Devon\UK! However we encourage all of our guest to share their experience (good or bad) with other travelers out there, as there are many operators which do not know anything about the products they offer and Africa remains a special place. We take a lot or pride in the trips and itineraries we put together and often work with guests for many weeks, before putting the perfect trip together and pretty much 99.9% get it right. We invest a lot of time and effort to visit all the places we offer, so we can give first hand info, as not every place is right for every guest coming to Africa. A safari in Africa can be very costly and one shall make sure they book through a reputable and knowledgeable company, where they might be based. I am certain you know what I am talking about. But thanks much for your concern and comment.

Steffi Presske - owner - Gondwana Tours and Safaris

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
126 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

Very diplomatic, Steffi. ;)

28. Re: I need recommendations for tour operators in Delta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, November 18, 2012