We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chobe Lodge accommodation - Which is the best?

Golden Beach...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Chobe Lodge accommodation - Which is the best?

After our Zambezi Queen tour we are looking to stay a few extra days at a nearby lodge to see more of Chobe National Park. Looking at Chobe Marina Lodge and Chobe Game Lodge. Which is best location, value for money, easily accessable, etc?

san francisco
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chobe Lodge accommodation - Which is the best?

I've only stayed at Muchenje, so I have no other Chobe lodges to compare it to. But I loved it and would go back in a minute. It seemed as though that end of the park had fewer tourists than the east. We were up on a hill with a great view of the river. Our little chalet had also a veranda with a view. The guides were fun and the people who run the lodge are really nice.

2. Re: Chobe Lodge accommodation - Which is the best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 13, 2010