We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taos

Wantagh, New York...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
taos

I would like to know of nice restaurants to eat inTaos and are restaurants open on Sundays for dinner - also things to do in Taos - we will be there for approximately 8 hours - we will be going to Taos in October

Taos, New Mexico
Level Contributor
644 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taos

Some of the top restaurants in the State of New Mexico are right here in Taos. The ones we recommend to our B&B guests include:

Graham's Grille www.grahamstaos.com

El Meze www.elmeze.com

Lambert's of Taos www.lambertsoftaos.com

The Love Apple www.theloveapple.net

Some of our favorites aren't open on Sundays, so I'm not listing them here. Too bad you're not in town long enough to experience more, but maybe it'll tease you enough to come back soon.

Wantagh, New York...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taos

thanks so much will try one of these

Albuquerque/Taos
Level Contributor
27 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taos

Casa de Valdez has recently reopened after leasing to another venture. They are at the South end of Taos. Haven't eaten there this time around but if Pete does what he used to, you are in for a treat! Suzanne and I often split dinners. At Pete's, we used to enjoy two orders of chips and salsa an our own dinners!

See you soon in Taos!

4. Re: taos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Taos