We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Treatments

Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
73 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Spa Treatments

I will be visiting Santa Fe and Taos and would like to get a spa treatment done in one of these areas. I have visited Ten Thousand Waves before but only went to the baths so I am not sure about their quality in spa services. I don't want to pay too much money so I was also looking at Ojo Caliente but once again I am not sure about it. I am thinking of getting a body wrap and or a salt glow. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Key west, FL
Level Contributor
458 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Treatments

Coming to Taos in Sep and looking at a spa day at Ojo Caliente. Also a private pool.

If anyone has any inside tips or info let us know. Thanks

Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
73 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Treatments

I visited Ten Thousand Waves while I was in New Mexico and loved it there. The prices are reasonable and it’s just a fun place to enjoy a private bath. I looked into the treatments and pools at Ojo Caliente but I was hesitant because of the mixed reviews.

11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa Treatments

Spent the day at Ojo Caliente and it was an awesome unique experience. We soaked for about two hours in the four different pools each with a different type of water. Then as if we weren't relaxed enough, we then had amazing massages. Then more soaking/sauna/steamroom. I left there feeling so relaxed. The pools are outside with the mountains in the view. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Oh yeah. Also left out the mud bath. You slap mud all over yourself. Lay out and let it dry. Then rub it off. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Taos.

4. Re: Spa Treatments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:24 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Taos
Recent Conversations