We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 couples

California
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
2 couples

Any suggestions for lodging in walking distance to Taos Plaza for 2 couples who would like to be in a suite, condo, house type lodging?

Mystic,CT
Level Contributor
46 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 couples

Give Mary Gugino a call...

She has several properties close to what you are looking for. I highly reccommend her after spending the last 10 days there.

Security, internet hookup, kitchen facility and nicely laid out... we were 4 adults and 3 kids...worked out just fine.

505-770-1850.

PDG

texas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 couples

we recommend casa encantada #1....cozy and charming....perfect for 4.......we found it on vrbo.com and premiere property represents it....we absolutely loved it, and will be back!!

Northern Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 couples

I'd try the Fechin Inn. This has probably been the all around best place we've stayed in many trips to Taos. Close to the plaza. Food nearby. Nothing lacking in the amenities.

Taos, NM
Level Contributor
265 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 couples

Unfortunately the Fechin Inn is now closed.

The problem that i have in recommending some place is that I am not personally familiar with any suite/condo/house type lodging within walking distance of the plaza.

They do indeed exist, I am just not familiar with them.

5. Re: 2 couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Taos