We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in San Miquel

De Soto, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in San Miquel

This is my first time there and have heard the city is very hilly. I have walking difficulties so wonder where to stay where I won't have to trudge up hills...thanks for any suggestions

5 replies to this topic
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,949 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in San Miquel

Which San Miguel are you visiting? There is a county named San Miguel in New Mexico, no city. San Miguel County has the city of Las Vegas New Mexico and a number of smaller towns/villages. Some are flat some are in the mountians. There are many different San Miguel's in California, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe and Phillipines.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
6,694 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in San Miquel

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico ... is Mexico's stand in for Santa Fe NEW Mexico ... Some folks have homes in both towns ... Pays yer money, takes yer pick ... carracar

De Soto, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in San Miquel

San Miquel del Allente, mexico

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,949 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in San Miquel

So you need to be posting in the San Miguel de Allente, Mexico forum, not the one in New Mexico. tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g151932-i472-San_M…

Atlanta, Georgia
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay in San Miquel

Not sure about the terrain but we just booked a charming B&B right in town that most people don't know about

(we have friends that stay there very often). The name of it is Casa Oratorio and the rates are unbelievably good for anything ranging from a room to a suite.

Good luck!

Bonnie

Reply to: Where to stay in San Miquel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel