We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Makanyane Lodge, Madikwe - shen is the best time to visit?

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
18 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Makanyane Lodge, Madikwe - shen is the best time to visit?

I would really appreciate help with planning my trip to the Makanyane Lodge. I will be 60 years old in March and, as there was a time I was uncertain I would ever reach such an age, following two serious conditions, I would love to spend it on safari. However, I want to go at the best time of year, whenever that is. My question: Is March the best time to visit, to see the animals and for reasonable weather. Some of the review talk about cold mornings and evenings. When is the best time of year, where morning and evening game trips might be a little warmer and when animals are likely to be around. Also, are there fridges in the rooms? I need to take medication and it is helpful to have a fridge. Thank you for your help.

1. Re: Makanyane Lodge, Madikwe - shen is the best time to visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:27 am, October 14, 2009