I have booked 2 nights at Kapama River Lodge for my honeymoon. It iwll be my first experience ever in a Safari (actually, first time in Africa as well). I'm going to spend another 4 nights in Cape Town and then fly to Tanzania (zanzibar) so I am curious and excited about everything, specially the Safari part.
I've bought a few books, read a lot and etc. But there's nothing like talking to experts. So, basically, what I wanna know is:
- What should I wear? Is it to warm in November? (I am brazilian so when I think of warm I really mean it)
- What's the best mosquito repellent?
- How is the food? and what are the average prices on Kapama (for an extra snack for example - just so I can know how much should I take)
- Tipping? how does it work in SA?
- Most importantly: What is a typical day in a game reserve??
That is it. For now..
Aprreciate your replies in advance.