We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

londolozi and phinda(forest lodge )or singita and phinda

springfield nj
4 posts
Save Topic
londolozi and phinda(forest lodge )or singita and phinda

my husband and i are planning a trip to south africa in oct. and am torn between londolozi and singita. londolozi is cheaper and has a combination package with phinda, but i would be willing to splurge at singita if the difference is worth it.

Jackson, MS
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: londolozi and phinda(forest lodge )or singita and phinda

Dear fandf,

I have not been to Londolozi but have been to Mala Mala (right beside Londolozi and a private game reserve) and I must say it was one of the most remarkable trips we have ever taken. Either way, I'm sure you cannot go wrong. I have heard alot about Londolozi (Trave & Leisure and Conde Nast) and both mention it as one of the top destination spots in South Africa.

Have a great trip

cfr44

Mentioned in this post
johannesburg
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: londolozi and phinda(forest lodge )or singita and phinda

Hi,

I live in South Africa. Been to Londolozi many times, never to Singita. Londolozi is superb. If you do choose Londolozi make sure you book one of the suites which are far superior to the standard rooms.

Singita is apparently also superb as is Mala Mala which has superb game viewing.

Other top of the range lodges in the Sabie Sands Game Reserve are:

Sabi Sabi (earth lodge) www.sabisabi.com

Lion Sands (ivory lodge) www.lionsands.com

Exeter Lodges (leadwood lodge or dulini) www.exeter-lodges.com

Let me know if you need more information. Enjoy your trip.

Mentioned in this post