We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

singita or londolozi tree camp?

canada
9 posts
Save Topic
singita or londolozi tree camp?

Hello,

My girlfriend and i are going to south africa for a trip of a lifetime in Oct.

We can't decide between singita boulders/sweni/lembobo or londolozi tree camp.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Is singita worth the added expense?

jonathon

Cape Town
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: singita or londolozi tree camp?

Hi

To throw in a wild card ... what about Tanda Tula in the Timbavati. I found this lovely and the staff were just superb! The tents were gorgeous with great views and the Game viewing was excellent. One also feels so much more remote in timbavati I find!

Have fun

canada
9 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: singita or londolozi tree camp?

we chose londolozi tree camp.

We are also going to masi mara and staying at another cc africa lodge so it made sense financially.

We'll let you know how it turns out. Looking forward to it.

thanks for all the input

jonathon

Hermanus
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: singita or londolozi tree camp?

Hello meljes,

I've been to both Lebombo and Londolozi. It all depends if you are looking for superb luxury and good game viewing(Lebombo) or luxury with exceptional game viewing. Londolozi is just the best place in Africa to experience the thrill of game viewing!

I recommend Londolozi out of personel experience but its up to you.

Jacques-Pierre Joubert

14. Re: singita or londolozi tree camp?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 12, 2009