We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boulders or leadwood - advice me please

bulgaria
3 posts
Save Topic
boulders or leadwood - advice me please

Is there a significant diference between Boulders and Leadwood lodge? For sure the price is much higher in Boulders but is it justified ? Does somebody has experience with both lodges ?

Is it possible to combine both lodges during a six days stay ?

If so, which lodge is better to start with and how can you get from one to the other ?

Thanks for the advice

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,578 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boulders or leadwood - advice me please

The main difference between these two lodges would be in the level of service and cuisine, which would both be better at Boulders. It would be great if you could stay at both these lodges during your safari! You could do 3 nights at each. Exeter (Leadwood is part of the Exeter group) and Singita's properties border each other, so a quick road transfer between the two lodges would be no problem!

2. Re: boulders or leadwood - advice me please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 27, 2009