We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour operators

Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
156 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
tour operators

We're looking to book a 4day fly in to Sabi Exeter River Lodge with a company called African Sky. As you all know this will cost a huge amount of money but like everyone else it's a trip of a lifetime so keen to ensure we do everything we want to.

Would like to make sure that this company is okay to deal with, has anyone any good/bad comments about this company?

I appreciate the time anyone may take to answer! Many thanks

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour operators

Sorry, never heard of them. Can tell you though that Exeter River Lodge is a great lodge!

Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
156 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tour operators

Many thanks AfricaDirect, it now seems that this operator no longer goes into this lodge and has transferred to the Lion Sands anyway.

bdk
SA
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tour operators

Hi there!

That is very strange! Personally I do not like operators who only do deal with certain lodges. A good operator should be objective and get you, the client, the best deal. But I suppose personalities do get in the way.

4. Re: tour operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, August 17, 2009