We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.bushbreaks.co.za

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
www.bushbreaks.co.za

I have been quoted a heavily discounted price for Lion Sands River Lodge by bushbreaks as a NON SA resident. The price looks like its too good to be true! As I am unfamiliar with bushbreaks, I checked with a UK agent to see if he could match the price and this is what he's said:

"there is a very good chance that once you arrive at Lion Sands, you will be charged the extra amount to make up the discount that they sold you, to get you back to the overseas rate. I have known lodges to charge the clients even more to get it up to the published rate that the property would sell you direct "

Now I'm so confused! Is this true? Should I book with Bushbreaks? Has anyone had any dealings with them as an overseas client?

Your help is very much appreciated!

Earth
Level Contributor
441 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.bushbreaks.co.za

We have worked with Bushbreaks and find them excellent. They came highly recommended from a friend in the Netherlands who uses them all the time.

Pretoria, SA
Level Contributor
389 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: www.bushbreaks.co.za

We have used them several times when family have come to visit. Go onto the website and look at the particular lodge. At the bottom there is a notes section - that will clearly state whether you need to be a resident. Some will say applicable to SA resident only and/or discounted rates to overseas visitors available on request. Others apply to all. Bushbreaks do not 'have'any offers that are not mentioned on the website.

3. Re: www.bushbreaks.co.za

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 05, 2013