We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Virginia
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

What can I expect temperature wise throughout the day? I'll be on safari from June 3-7. Thanks!

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,635 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

This is the closest reporting weather station = wunderground.com/global/stations/68288.html - Use the pulldown menu of dates under the heading "History & Almanac".. enter a June date.. and use the Monthly option to see what the temperature range has been. It does not show rainfall, however.

Dave Patterson - Owner - The Africa Safari

Pretoria
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

SA is a big country and temperatures differ a lot from one area to the next. Where are you going to be?

Virginia
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Sorry! I'm going to be at Ulusaba.

4. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 am, November 13, 2010