We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ulusaba Food and Drink

Virginia
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ulusaba Food and Drink

Can someone tell me what to expect? My mother is a picky eater. Are there any surcharges for anything? Thanks!!

Weybridge
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ulusaba Food and Drink

The food is extremely good ... but just let the lodge manager (or your travel agent / tour operator) know in advance what you like / dislike, and they will do their best to accommodate you.

Weybridge
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ulusaba Food and Drink

Me again .. I believe I am correct in saying that the rate you will be paying includes :

All meals, all beverages including a top quality wine list and fine champagne, 2 daily game viewing drives accompanied by a fully trained and experienced ranger and tracker, daily walking safari accompanied by a ranger and tracker (subject to favourable conditions) and a laundry service (no dry cleaning available).

The only thing that they may charge a surcharge for is for example if you require Kosher food - as this generally will need to be prepared offsite and bought in, so there will be a cost.

Virginia
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ulusaba Food and Drink

Thank you! We don't need Kosher, she just wants to make sure that it's not all game meat. She'll eat beef and chicken. Are the wines and champagnes really top shelf?

Weybridge
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ulusaba Food and Drink

They are pretty good ! I doubt that the VERY finest champagne is included ... but you will still have a great choice !!

5. Re: Ulusaba Food and Drink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 17, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sabi Sand Game Reserve