We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

Birmingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

I was trying to book Mala Mala Main Camp and found that they are fully booked for my dates - the same as Londolozi, Exeter group, and Elephant Plains.

I don't know what is the next best camp down from the above. My gent said the Sabi Sabi Selati and Nottens bush and Arathusa are available.

Can anybody help please?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

Hello,

I'd recommend checking Lion Sands, Kirkman's (if not already checked) and Djuma in addition to those you've listed. If Lion Sands or Kirkman's has space I'd go with one of them.

Cheers,

Julian

Birmingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

Thank you Julian, I am on the waiting list of Lion Sand river lodge. What do you think about Nottens - our agent has already provisionally booked that for us. I have a look at the map on the link you sent Nottens has a very small section of land - are they allow to transverse on any land of their neighbour?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

Hello,

Nottens can cross-traverse with Sabi Sabi, so they aren't limited to just their area.

Hope you get off the waitlist at Lion Sands!

Cheers,

Julian

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

How far away are you booking to have this much trouble?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

We are booking for August. I did not think I started too late. Most of them have availability on the days that we cannot take because our dates is fixed.

6. Re: Safari lodge in Sabi Sand - please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 20, 2009