We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lion Sands Ivory Lodge or Royal Malewane

London England
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
lion Sands Ivory Lodge or Royal Malewane

Hello,

I am having difficulty in deciding between the two for my husbands 50th birthday.

Can anyone help please?

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,578 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lion Sands Ivory Lodge or Royal Malewane

I would definately recommend Lion Sands Ivory Lodge! It is one of the most beautiful lodges in Africa! Words can not describe the wonderful en suite accommodation, and an added bonus is that every suite has a view over the Sabie river, into the Kruger National Park. You definately won't go wrong if you choose this special venue for your husband's birthday celebration!

Mentioned in this post
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge
258 Reviews
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
London, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lion Sands Ivory Lodge or Royal Malewane

Whilst I'm also in agreement you can;t dismiss Royal malawane either! It's also awesome, and has the most AMAZING Spa facility. Also the food is amongst the best i've ever tasted - if that floats your boat?!?

Either way you'll love any of them!

London England
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lion Sands Ivory Lodge or Royal Malewane

Hello,

Thanks so much for replying to my post.

On balanceI think I'll opt for Lion Sands and keep Royal Malewane for another special occasion.

4. Re: lion Sands Ivory Lodge or Royal Malewane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, August 18, 2009