We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one been to the Madikwe Reserve ?

London
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Any one been to the Madikwe Reserve ?

Hello, just asking if anyone has been to this reserve and in particular stayed at the Makanyane Lodge - webiste looks amazing with 360 windows ?

My fiance and I would like to get married in a game reserve, so suggestions welcome

Thanks

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,536 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any one been to the Madikwe Reserve ?

Hi there! I have stayed at most of the lodges in Madikwe - including Makanyane. Makanyane truly is a beautiful lodge!

In my opinion, there is no better venue for a wedding, than a game reserve/safari lodge! Be sure to choose the lodge that will be most suitable to the type of wedding venue you want. Do you want to get married out there "in the bush" at a beautiful setting, or at a safari lodge, on the deck, etc? Once you know this, you can find the lodge/reserve that offers what you are looking for. Will you be inviting any guests to the wedding or will it just be an intimate private ceremony? Do you have a date in mind yet?

Tanya * owner * Africa Direct

Level Contributor
219 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any one been to the Madikwe Reserve ?

hey

go to madikwe forum and look up my review Madikwes Got Game.

It will be a great wedding!

Cheers

3. Re: Any one been to the Madikwe Reserve ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:48 am, December 01, 2009