We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Nelspruit to Exeter leadwood

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Topic
Transfer from Nelspruit to Exeter leadwood

My travel agent is quoting me £25 per person each way on a coach from Nelspruit airport to Exeter Leadwood. £100 return seems a bit steep alhough I may be wrong.

Does anyone know of a reliable local operator I could contact to see if there is a cheaper alternative. We are leaving on Friday so a prompt response from someone would be much appreciated!!

many thanks

North Potomac...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Nelspruit to Exeter leadwood

We too were quoted similar rates as the cheapest option. We've decided to rent a car from Nelspruit and drive there ourselves.

SOUTH AFRICA
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Nelspruit to Exeter leadwood

Reservations for Exeter Leadwood are made with CC Africa, so your travel agent would have booked through CC Africa. CC Africa also handle the bookings for road transfers to the lodge, and the rate that they charge agents is R459 per person one way, so your travel agent doesn't really have any control over the rate.

3. Re: Transfer from Nelspruit to Exeter leadwood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 16, 2009