We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champions League Final 21 May 08

Manchester UK
5 posts
Save Topic
Champions League Final 21 May 08

Hi i will be in Vegas on my honeymoon while this is on and would love to be able to watch it can anyone suggest a nice place where we can eat drink and watch footie go on the devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champions League Final 21 May 08

Hi Embazzy and welcome to the forum.

You might try the Las Vegas NEVADA forum. You're in tiny Las Vegas New Mexico now. A far better place imo but that's not the point.

Good luck!

Tet

Manchester UK
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Champions League Final 21 May 08

Thanks i didnt realise apart from the fact that it says New Mexico

reposted in correct forum many thanks

Andy

Portland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champions League Final 21 May 08

The game will be nationally televised on ESPN and won't be pay per view. Therefore, it should be easily accessible at any sports book or bar.

I believe it is slated for a noon Vegas time kick off.

Go Devils!!!

4. Re: Champions League Final 21 May 08

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 27, 2009